These software were produced with support in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under grants 61272521，61202435，61472047，and 61571066; by Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation (No.4132048).
These programs are free software; you can redistribute them and/or modify them. These programs are distributed in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Prototype-system for detecting SIP flooding attacks [Source Code]
- Cloud model and MIP for Reliable Service Selection [Source Code]
- Detectining SYN flooding attacks based on CUSUM [Source Code]
- QoS measurement of Web services [Source Code]
- CXCS for mobile service adaptation [Source Code]
- Energy-aware VM replacement optimaziation [Source Code]
- Predict unknown Web service QoS values [Demo] [YouTu]
- Simulation Tool for Cloud Service Reliability [Demo] [YouTu][China-YouKu]
- FTCloudSim source code casual version [Source Code].More detailed information is in "Zhou A, Wang S, Sun Q, Zou H, Yang F.FTCloudSim: a simulation tool for cloud service reliability enhancement mechanisms. Proceedings of ACM/IFIP/USENIX International Middleware Conference Demo & Poster Track, 2013." If FTCloudSim can help you, please cite it in your paper.
- WebCloudSim is cloud simulation system that supports fat-tree cloud data center for reliablity, QoS, energy, and netwrok resource metric. You can use it by www.webcloudsim.org
- Dataset: Shanghai Telecom Dataset for Mobile Edge Computing
- QoECenter and its Dataset